The Yasenchak Three

The Yasenchak Three
My Beautiful Princesses

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Target Trip Yesterday


I went to Target trying not to pay more than a dollar each item! It was actually really fun!  I think that I will go back and try it again. :)

Print all of your Target coupons by following the link here

Up & Up Mouthwash (16.9 oz.) $1.39
Use the $1/1 Up & Up Oral Care Coupon
Final cost $0.39

Up & Up All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach $1.37

Use the $1/1 Up & Up Cleaning Product coupon
Final cost $0.37

Up & Up Cotton Balls $1.12
Use the $0.50/1 Up & Up Cotton Product coupon
Final cost $0.62

Up & Up Pantiliners $0.89
Use the $0.75/1 Up & Up Feminine Care coupon
Final cost $0.14

I also bought three cute Valentines Day plates for my girls for .29 cents a piece. (Valentines Day stuff was 90% off, but cleared out)

Print all of your Target coupons by following the link here

Please share your deals with my readers! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment