The Yasenchak Three

The Yasenchak Three
My Beautiful Princesses

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Best Superbowl Snack!!! HOT Jalapeno Artichoke Dip

 1 can (14oz.) Artichoke Hearts in water- drained and chopped
1 can (4oz.) diced jalapenos- drained
1 can (4oz.) diced Ortega chili's
1c. Mayo
8oz. Parmesan cheese
8oz Cream cheese- softened

Mix all ingredients together.  Place in a 7 x 11 casserole dish.  Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes or until sides are golden brown. I always serve with wheat thins.  Super spicy and YUMMY!!!

5 comments:

  1. TJ wanted me to say that Salsa Sun Chips taste better than the Wheat Thins. Just FYI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just about to make some myself, but Brent forgot to buy the cream cheese. At least he is the one who wanted it, so he is headed back to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel is this Anastasia's recipe? I am going to try this out soon. It sounds sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is the same dip that Anastasis makes!

    ReplyDelete