The Yasenchak Three

The Yasenchak Three
My Beautiful Princesses

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Easiest Dinner EVER!!! Turkey (or Chicken) Pot Pie

Tonight is an easy dinner night.  We are trying to not spend any money eating out this month (with the exception of our Valentines dinner on Sunday night).  Since we are in money saving mode, I must cook every night.  Bummer :(  So here is my easy dinner recipe.

Turkey (or Chicken) Pot Pie-
*2c cooked Turkey or Chicken- cubed (I always use leftover roasted chicken from Vons or leftover Turkey Breast
*1can Cream of Chicken soup
* 1 can mixed veggies -drained ((I like the can with potatoes inside)
* 1/2 can of milk (use as much or as little as you like)
* 1 pie crust (for the top)

Mix the Turkey (or Chicken), soup, veggies, and milk. Toss in a pie pan.  Top with the crust.  Bake at 350 until the crust is golden brown (approx. 35 min.) This feeds a family of four!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment