The Yasenchak Three

The Yasenchak Three
My Beautiful Princesses

Monday, February 7, 2011

Albertsons Adventure!!!

So.... I got $25.00 today and found out that I can't transfer all four scripts on the same day.  I guess that I will just get to visit Albertsons for the next three days:)  I am so excited about my $25.00 gift card though.  I cannot wait until I have all four and I get my ad tomorrow.  Hopefully there are some great coupon deals in this week's ad.
FYI-  I got the $25 prescription transfer coupon in a coupon book located right at the front door(to the left).  If you are going to try this I must warn you that The Albertsons on Rosedale and Allen said that they had never heard of the coupon book.  Go to the one on Coffee and Olive.  The people there were really nice too!  They were the ones that told me that I could get this deal every day if I wanted to.

1 comment: